1. A pair of mid-length deconstructed denim shorts that can be worn with tights on cool days.
2. A set of simple circle studs that can be worn with anything.
3. A knit sweater with a sweet 60s neckline to layer or wear alone in lieu of a jacket.
4. A pair of black peep toe flats for those extra warm days that warrant a little skin shown.
5. The perfect sized boho bag to stash the essentials, along with whatever else.
6. A double-wrap cuff in a whispery pink as a hello to spring colors.
7. A pair of booties with extra character to pair with skirts and dresses.
8. A slouchy pair of tapered drawstring pants, because comfort is key.
This post contains affiliate links.