1. You know when there’s something rank smelling in the air and people tell you to breathe through your mouth? Yeah, I can’t do that. I feel like I’m eating the stench.
2. I’m constantly in the middle of an internal monologue and sometimes make the mistake of speaking it out loud. Make that a very frequent sometimes.
3. My sarcasm runs rampant and if you don’t know me, well, let’s just say there may be either severe confusion or offense taken. And lots of explaining to do on my part.
4. I have no middle name.
5. I am the Queen of Lists. I have them for everything in a notebook I tote around. Right down to one for Possible Future Pet Names. I’m such a loser. (And not at all antipcipating or looking forward to the demise of my current two feline friends…)
6. I love to purge my belongings at least once a year. (In fact, it’s one of the lists!) But I have a rule that 99% of the things I’m ditching either go to charity or someone else who can use them – not into the trash.
7. My favorite word in the English language is quintessential. If you don’t know what it means look it up.
I’m not going to tag anyone because I figure by this point we’ve all filled out this chain letter equivalent at least once. But what I am going to do is open it up to the Design Crush readers. Yes, you. It can be seven strange things about yourself or one. If you feel compelled to share your deepest, darkest secrets there’s no better time or place and than here and now.