ROW 1: Ursa Major Constellation Pillow // Original Abstract Constellation Drawing // Constellation Pendent Necklace ROW 2: Best Friends Sky Map // iPhone Constellation Case // Nightwalk Watercolor Print ROW 3: Compass to the Northern Sky // Zodiac Birthday Cards ROW 4: Zodiac Print // Ralph Lauren Wallpaper // Night Sky Map ROW 5: The Southern Sky // Constellation Matches // Constellation Globe
Clockwise from top left: Animal Friends Set by MaeMae Paperie // Cards by Karolin Schnoor // Cards by Designers Care // Cards by Michoucas // Cards by The Nimbus Factory // Small Bird Card Set by Lin Morris // 12 Greeting Cards by Anna Emilia // Hand-drawn Grumpy Cat Cards by Afternoon Coffee
A few years ago I made this same valentine as a paper craft card for friends and family, and it showed up in some mailboxes sans eyeballs (they’d fallen off!). The other day I decided to recreate it as an eyeball-safe card to share with you and your valentines! The PDF download below includes two folding cards to print on 8.5 x 11″ paper (letter size). It’s for personal use only, but you smart cookies already knew that!
Column 1: So Good by Snow & Graham // Kiss the Hell Out of Me by Paper Society Co.
Column 2: Gotcha by Maple and Belmont // Love Fox by Heart & Fox // Letterpress XOXO by Candida Etc // Gold Leaf Funny Valentine by ella cute
Column 3: Happy Love Day by The Paper Club // Biggest Fan by The Social Type
Column 1: YOU + ME by Natalie Eden, Shot Through the Heart by Letterhappy, I’m So Crushin’ On You by Hello Small World Column 2: Oh Love You Stole My Heart by Whimsy Whimsical, love to you heart by egg press, BLUSH by Fair Morning Blue, ok so i love you by Sad Shop Column 3: xoxo notecard by Amy Marcella, Love Remedy No. 2 by Moxie House Paper Goods, Be My Valentine by Happy Cactus Designs
01/ Yeah, I’d live in this glass house.
02/ Hate mail I’d like to receive.
03/ Knit credit cards.
04/ So creeped out by these imagined normal celebrities.
05/ Hand-cut chrome furniture, wow.
06/ Photos of people caught mid-sneeze.
07/ A crazy wooden domino tree.
08/ An edible s’mores box!
09/ Love this thermochromic table. Lots.
10/ Beautiful aerial shots of Manhattan.
Column 1: Happy Valentine’s Day Heart Card by Rifle Paper Co., Foil Letterpress Be My Valentine by Hartland Brooklyn, Love Struck by Sycamore Street Press Column 2: Be My Valentine Card by Hartland Brooklyn, Love Arrow Card by Pei Design, You’ve Stolen My Heart by Quill and Fox, XO by Dee & Lala Column 3: Love Bug Card by Wit & Whistle, In Love by Mr. Boddington’s Studio, Always and Forever Card by Sycamore Street Press
1. Pine Ornament Card by Rifle Paper Co.
2. Alpine Holiday Cards by Avie Design
3. Where The Treetops Glisten Holiday Card by The Nimbus Factory
4. Evergreen Card Set by Darling Clementine
5. Chalkboard A2 Holiday Cards from Paper Source
6. Blackbird Wreath Card by Red Cap Cards
7. Blustery Brownstone by Rocket Ink
8. Animal Sweaters Holiday Card by Hello! Lucky
9. Figgy Pudding Holiday Postcards by Wit & Whistle
10. A Scandinavian Christmas by Karte Design Fabrik
11. Holiday Ombre Letterpress Cards by Flora and Fauna
12. Peace Card by Design des Troy
13. Christmas Joy Wreath by one/lantern
14. Reindeer in People Sweater by Man vs George
15. ‘Tis The Season To Be Jolly by Prickle Press
16. Triangle Trees Card by Pearenthetical Press
17. Letterpress Notecard Set by Thimble Press
18. Merry and Bright Letterpress Holiday Card by Dear Lola Letterpress
19. Christmas Pudding Holiday Card by nane press
20. Constellation Holiday Card by nane press
21. Merry Christmas You’re Awesome by Hello Small World
22. May Your Christmas Be Merry & Bright by Stone and Feather Paper
23. Snow Crystal Holiday Cards by rendij
24. Merry Merry Letterpress Printed Card by Tabletop Made
25. Peace on Earth Holiday Card by Two Pooch Paperie
26. Letterpress Happy Holidays Card by Foglio Press
27. Winter Wonderland Holiday 2012 by Spring Olive
28. Merry Merry Letterpress Card by Parrott Design Studio
29. Couple Bringing Home the Tree with Dog by Moontree Letterpress
30. Pop Fizz Letterpress Card by Anemone Letterpress
31. Holiday Cards by Studio255
32. Happy Holidays Card by Downtime Collective
33. Paper Cut Out Card by Red Cap Cards
34. Holiday Lamp Post by Kate & Birdie Paper Co.
35. Merry & Bright! Mini by Lindsay Letters
36. Season’s Greetings Rabbit Note Card by Banquet Atelier & Workshop
37. Merry and Bright Confetti by Sugar Paper
38. Tis the Season by Sent Well
39. Santa Card by Quill & Fox
40. Fizzy Bubbles by Fig. 2 Design Studio
41. Merry Christmas by hartland brooklyn card co.
42. 101 Ornaments by Mr. Boddington’s Studio
43. Mistletoe & Holly Card by Shanna Murray
44. Happy Happy Holidays Card by Molly Jacques Illustration & Design
45. Tis the Season Card by Maple and Belmont
46. Winter Wishes Note Card by Letter & Lark
47. Christmas Cards by Ink Drop Design
48. Warmest Wishes Holiday Cards by Jack and Ella Paper
49. Falling Stars Christmas Cards by Sweet Bella Stationery
50. Christmas Holiday Card by Pearenthetical Press
51. Baby It’s Cold Outside by Foreign Spell
52. Twelve Days of Christmas Greeting Cards by Crafted By Lindy
53. Merry and Bright Illustrated Holiday Cards by Bubby and Bean
54. Christmas Tangled Lights Card Pack by Hen Pen Designs
I’ve been writing out and sending Christmas cards since my early teens. What can I say, I love sending mail! In all those years I’ve never once ordered pre-printed cards, but I thought this might be the perfect year for it with how busy I’ve been. I immediately knew that Minted was my destination, their extensive collection of holidays cards is always top notch.
I chose this clean, modern design by Kelli Hall, I love the sentiment. Minted also offers an amazing triple thick paper as an option, it makes your cards feel like a million bucks!
The address wrap and kraft paper envelope option gave my cards just the feeling I was looking for. My only regret was not ordering an extra 25, seems I completely underestimated my mailing list!
Happy Thanksgiving, America! How are you spending your day? It never feels like Thanksgiving until I’ve watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, so that’s first up. Then later I’ll be heading over to my mom and stepdad’s for a feast (my mom’s sage stuffing is out of this world). I hope whatever you’re doing and wherever you are there’s lots of love, food, and thankfulness all around you.