Hello! My name is Jen and I write the blog, Honey Kennedy. I’m happy to be here while my pal Kelly is immersing herself in Italian design and culture (read: I wish I was with her! Ha.). Magnifico! Brava!
I’ve been pinning a lot of design inspiration lately and thought I’d share some of the lovely things I’ve pinned. I love this season most of all! It’s all so good — the cozy fashion, yummy recipes and, of course, nestling in at home always rules. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for hanging out with me today. Come visit me on Honey Kennedy sometime!
1. I love this pink clouds print by Debbie Carlos. I bought one — it’s gorgeous!
2. These London Gardens earrings by Janine Arnold are so cool. And that cat looks fierce.
3. These herb drying outtake photographs from Parker Fitzgerald’s Kinfolk Magazine shoot are magic.
4. My sneak peek of a beautiful collection from one of my favorite designers, Colenimo.
5. This lavender hot chocolate recipe is so simple good. I like to add extra lavender!
6. I love this spear basket from the glorious new Ferm Living collection.
7. I LOVE this tile work by Studio Too Good. LOVE.
8. I have this wonderful lamp from Schoolhouse Electric. The craftsmanship is absolutely incredible.
9. A fantastic little polka dot handbag from Made by Hank.
10. I love this dining room from an Elle Decor Italy shoot in Saint Tropez from 2010. The chairs!
11. These Arcos earrings from Stone & Honey are so strong and elegant. Her designs are beauties.
12. I definitely want to make this Guinness beer cake this fall! YUM!!