The past week has been a whirlwind of birthday awesomeness! Between my dad’s surprise visit to the best tres leches cake ever I’ve decided that thirty is pretty great so far. And thank you all once again for your warm birthday wishes – they really mean a lot.
Don’t forget, you have until Monday at 9:00 am CST to enter for a chance to win an original painting from Lisa Romero! The odds are looking like they’re in your favor at the moment, too.
And as for all the goodness floating around this past week…
• can’t wait to try this: use a waffle iron to make cookies fast :: The Kitchn
• have you seen Ellie’s amazing Halloween invitations? :: mint
• Karey’s sweet post for my birthday *gush* :: mackin ink
• this dude drew the entire NYC skyline – from memory :: a cup of jo
• great tips on how to take product shots :: poppytalk
• classically chic Halloween themed rehearsal dinner :: Style Me Pretty
And tons of great downloads… for FREE of course!
• print out these holiday mailing labels for packages going to faraway friends :: Make, Do & Send
• everyone is sick right now! choose from two get well cards :: Vale Designs
• sweet packaging labels for bath salts + hot chocolate mix :: Blonde Designs
• the cutest candy bag favors :: Style Me Pretty
• and homemade pie tags, too :: Style Me Pretty
• cup wrappers for your next get together :: Eat Drink Chic
• pretty gift tags for your presents :: Love. Obsess. Inspire.
• not one, not two, but three November calendars for you!