Natalie of altruism in the morning has tagged me, so here goes nothin.’
Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Alright, let’s see…
• I’m a ridiculously good speller. Even if I’ve never heard or seen the word before. Of course, I am limited to the English language.
• The older I get, the more picky about food I become. Not in an I’m-turning-organic kind of way either.
• I have a cat named Peanut. He weighs 17 pounds. I always feel it’s like calling a fat man Tiny. Poor guy.
• For forever I wanted to be an architect. Then reality set in. And I realized I suck at math. But I’ve always hung on to a sketchbook of ‘floor plans’ that I drew when I was 10.
• I’ve named my MacBook Pro Bizcocho which means “cake” in Spanish.
• I’ve lived in 6 states in the past 9 years.
• I really, really, really want a dog!
Bloggers I’m tagging:
design for mankind – because this is one of my favorite new daily reads.
Happy Cavalier – because I read this blog every morning and am obsessed with the header.
laissezfaire – because this blog never fails to inspire me.
Rare Bird Finds – because there’s always something that I wish I’d found first.
senseless acts of beauty – because both the blog and shop and amazing.
the style files – a must read.
More Ways to Waste Time – because I love almost everything I see here.